Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Arrival! Hello all! I have arrived in South Africa safely this evening. It's past 8:00 here, so I am 9 hours ahead of most of you. The flights went well, luckily I had a whole row of seats to myself on the 15 hour flight, so I actually got some sleep! I flew with 6 other missionaries, and all of us are assigned to serve in Zimbabwe. There are 2 other Elders, and 4 sisters. Most are from Idaho, and one is from California. I'm not too familiar with names yet, but I will let you know soon. We arrived a day earlier than others. About 15 African Elders will be coming in tomorrow, and we will be assigned companions then. I hope all is well with you! My schedule isn't set in stone quite yet, so I will let you know when I get that information. Until next time, Elder Baldwin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment