Monday, November 14, 2016

Salibonani Week 41!

Lingani!? :)
Hello my family and friends, I hope all is good wherever you may be. I know that the election has caused a lot of craziness in the USA, but I know that all will be ok! No matter who is at the head of the country, the US will still be great. Each President brings good and bad. Let's keep and open mind and do our best to keep America the land of the free and home of the brave. :)
Things are ok but very busy here. In Bulawayo this week we have had major water problems. The dams are running dry here in Zimbabwe, so they are cutting water off for up to 72 hours or more. We have been busty running around making sure all the missionaries have been taken care of. For whatever reason, our house had no problems at all. Some missionaries have had to shower at our house. It really is a miracle that we have had no problems. The Lord is really looking out for us.
Our area is really struggling at the moment, and the people we had a lot of faith in have fallen back a bit in their progress. Br. Tshuma will be getting baptized this coming week, and maybe a few others in the comign weeks. We are doing our best with what we have! My old investigators in Chegutu are still getting baptized! Elder Makalio is keeping the ball rolling. The old Gogo who called me here boyfriend was just baptized this week. I am so happy for her.
Things are going pretty well for the most part, there are always frustrations, but I know the Lord is helping me grow in the process. Crazy that November is already half way done! Please keep enjoying the football season, and enjoy Thanksgiving. I will for sure be missing the home cooked meal. Go Pokes and Go Celtics! :)
Ngiyanithanda! :)
P.S. Played some soccer and ran around for the first time in awhile today. I am so out of shape! I have been having to give up running on my mission. I just don't have the time or energy to do it. Everyone has to sacrifice things they love on their mission. One of mine happens to be running. I do it when I can! I am focusing on teaching, so that has replaced my running.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love his wonderful young man, Elder, Grandson!! I'm so thankful to be his grandmother!!

    ReplyDelete