Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Salibonani Week 47!

Hello Everyone! How'z it? I hope you all had a wonderful week and a blessed Christmas day! :)

Things are going well here, and 2016 is about to come to an end. I basically have 1 more year and some weeks left in Zimbabwe, and time is starting to fly by. I'm about to hit 13.1 miles on this mission marathon. We are doing our best to help people in our area, and we actually had some investigators come to church for the first time yesterday. We will see what the future holds. :) I attended the Christmas party/devotional for both Luveve and Gwabalanda this week, and I even played my guitar and sang a bit for them. It was fun to sing carols and be together.

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were both fun for us here. We went out to eat, played some cards, made pancakes, bacon and eggs, and skyped our families back home! It was such a blessing to see and talk to my immediate and extended family even though they are so far away. The blessings of technology! :) I am excited to see them again in about 5 months on Mother's Day. 2 skypes down, 2 more to go! 

I had a great time giving out gift bags to some of the kids here throughout the week. They loved them, and it was cool to see how it made their Christmas. It was a cool experience for me. Thanks to my family for putting it together! :)

I don't have much to say this week. Things are "Zimbabwe normal" here right now, so nothing too crazy to report. I am excited for 2017, and I am trusting the Lord to help me get through it! 

Enjoy all the blessings that come from following Jesus Christ this holiday season, and enjoy the last week of 2016! I love and miss you all, wherever you may be. :)

Go Pokes! Go Celtics! Happy New Year shamwari!






No comments:

Post a Comment