Monday, January 2, 2017

Salibonani Week 48!

Happy New Year everyone! :)
This week went well, and we had a good New Years! We had a fun American football activity with some of the zone, had a cake, and played some games.
There isn't much to report this week. We did find out that some of our investigators just up and moved with no prior say, so we have a lot of work to do to try and find new people to teach. Zimbabwe is crazy, especially around the holidays. Sometimes the people you teach just up and move on you or stop progressing. We just have to keep finding people and doing our best! :)
New Years isn't anything special here. Just a lot of drinking and a lot of fireworks. Missionary work has been hard this past week, but the new year brings a new start and a new perspective. Time to get to work, I will be here in Zim for all of this year anyway :) It's pretty crazy that I am approaching 1 year on my mission. I am almost half way done. Crazy to think I am where I am. I have gone through and learned more than I ever thought I would. I am excited to serve the Lord in 2017! :)
I am emailing again from Harare today. I am here for the monthly MLC meeting and I am glad to see some old friends while I'm here. We traveled safely here, and all is well. We are headed back to Bulawayo on Wednesday morning. This is week 5 of the current transfer, so we have this week and next until transfers are again announced.
I love you all so much. Let's make 2017 better than 2016. 

Musari mushe! :)

(These pictures got missed last week)


No comments:

Post a Comment