Monday, February 6, 2017

Salibonani Week 53!

Hey everyone!!
Not much to report this week. Lots of running around, and lots to do in Bulawayo. We've made it safely to Harare today and had good weather. There was a little boy on the Bravo Bus with us today that I played with for most of the 6 hour ride, so that was sweet! :) We are doing our best to find some new investigators and get them to church, but are having some difficulty at the moment. I know as I work hard the Lord will lead us to those who we can help the most. There is a couples dance coming up for our ward and they are invited to bring friends so that we can meet them and set some appointments, we will see how it goes!
My recent convert Br. Tshuma has hit some big milestones the last few weeks. He gave his first talk last Sunday, and yesterday he passed the sacrament for the first time! It is cool to see him progress, and Br. Gumede will also be put to work soon enough! :)
I'm excited for MLC tomorrow and to see my friends the next 2 days. It is always nice to move around a bit. We had a small get together with some of the zone members this last week to celebrate the one year mark of myself, Sister Bandi, and Sister Ndhlovu. It was also the 18 month mark for Elder Mhlungu. It's crazy that I am half way there, and I know that I have some awesome experiences yet ahead of me! :) To all of my MTC group, congrats on 1 year! Let's keep it up!
For those who like musicals, there is a high school in Bulawayo that is doing Les Miserables in March! I saw the signs and ads for it, and was super excited. It brought back some wonderful memories for me when I was prepping for Les Mis back in 2012 in Casper. Can't believe that was 5 years ago, time sure does fly! Memories really do stick with us forever. I would love to go and watch, but I can't. It's just cool to see a high school in Zimbabwe doing that show!
I love you all! :) One year more! Nisale kahle!



No comments:

Post a Comment