Monday, October 2, 2017

Makadii Week 87!

Hello again everyone! :)
I am in Harare yet again for my 12th Mission Leadership Council. This now my 12th month, 1 full year as a Zone Leader. I am one of the 3 oldest members of the council now, so it is a bit weird to think that the younger missionaries are now looking up to me. The drive from Kadoma was good this morning and not many problems. Officially 15 weeks to go, 3 full months and 2 weeks. 2017 is in it's closing stages already!
This past week went well in Kadoma. Gogo Martha was confirmed yesterday and is doing well. We now have 8 people on baptismal date for this month, and all are doing well. We will be having a busy next few weeks with baptisms scheduled for the 8th, 15th, and 22nd of October. We have some really great people we are teaching and we are always doing our best to find more to prepare for more success in November as well. Sekai and Sibongile will be baptized this Sunday after we view the General Conference. Should be awesome! More info about the other investigators getting baptized later will be in next weeks email. We are blessed and are looking forward to much success in October! :)
I realized today that I now have only 3 more fast Sunday's away from home. Pretty crazy actually. We were able to watch most of the Priesthood session yesterday after church, we had Fast Sunday yesterday while many of you were watching conference, but the electricity went out in the middle of President Eyring's talk. I really enjoyed President Uchtdorf's talk.

My first temple recommend expired this past Saturday so I will be having an interview this week with President Mkhabela to renew it. Kinda crazy that it has been 2 years already.

I don't have much to say this week, I am just thankful for all of my blessings and for the many experiences that I have had. These next 5 weeks will be full of miracles for Elder Byrom and I, and I hope and pray that all will go well with our investigators and that the work may proceed.
I love you all and wish you a wonderful week! :) Go Pokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment