Monday, October 30, 2017

Makadii Week 91!


The final week of the transfer has arrived and a new transfer is about to begin, Elder Byrom and I had a pretty normal week, just trying to contact and find new people in Kadoma to build our teaching pool and to keep bringing people closer to Christ. We had a few new people at church yesterday, but we still have a ways to go. We had a mid-week baptism on Friday for Annie and it went well. Her brother Adventure is a Priest and he performed the baptism. We did it in the evening soon after Seminary so all of the other youth were able to attend and support her. With Annie's baptism it makes a total of 10 new members in Kadoma 1st Branch for the month of October, quite a busy but successful month for us. All those baptized have been confirmed and we are now moving on to a new month. We are back to the basics of finding, teaching, and helping the members. We will see how things progress in November! 

It is tough to tell what next transfer has in store for me. Being a zone leader for over 1 year brings some unknowns about what my final 10 weeks as a missionary will bring. I have had a feeling that I might be training one of the 13 new elders coming into the mission next week, but I am not quite sure what the Lord wants me to do in my final weeks in Zimbabwe. We will find out soon, I will let you know the news next week. :) 

I am in Harare yet again for my 13th MLC meeting today and tomorrow. It might be my last, so I will be doing my best to soak it all in and enjoy it. 

I love you all and wish you the best. For those of you back home, Happy Halloween! :) For Halloween, I will be dressing up as Elder Byrom, and Elder Byrom will be dressing up as me. haha :)

Talk to you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment